InsightaaS Cloud Training for Business Professionals
Working from the best practices materials developed by the Toronto Cloud Business Coalition, InsightaaS has developed a new Certified Cloud Business Advisor cloud training curriculum.
The training, which can be delivered online or via in-house sessions, covers eight key areas:
- Cloud business models, metrics and imperatives (cloud positioning for non-IT executives)
- Planning for the cloud/cloud strategy: Enterprise
- Planning for the cloud/cloud strategy: SMB
- Delivering cloud via public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Advanced cloud application adoption and enablement
- Cloud standards and security
- Cloud skills requirements and development
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) in the cloud
In each module, trainees are given readings developed by TCBC’s expert members, and then asked to address 3-5 brief essay questions to demonstrate understanding of the topic and its business relevance/importance; due to the essay format, trainees receive a level of guidance/mentoring not available in traditional multiple-choice testing. Trainees who successfully complete all eight modules receive certification as a Certified Cloud Business Advisor; those who achieve at least three “exceptional” evaluations receive an Honours designation.
The curriculum arises from and responds to widespread demand for business-level cloud training. At launch, InsightaaS had students from more than a dozen countries.
For more information on the program, contact cloudtraining (at) insightaas (dot) com.
To register for the training program, please follow this link.
If you are registered for Certified Cloud Business Advisor training and want to download a PowerPoint presentation on the program and on Module 1 (Cloud Business Models, Metrics and Imperatives) content, please click here. Note: you will require a password to open this encrypted file.