- This event has passed.
Vancouver Small Business Summit 2017
September 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree - $79.00
Your Opportunity to Learn, Engage, Network and Grow
Small Business BC’s Small Business Summit will provide you with the tools, strategies and best practices you need to successfully compete in today’s ever-changing business environment.
What to Expect
The Small Business Summit will take place Monday, October 2, 2017 and will comprise of educational workshops, panel discussions, keynotes, exhibits, networking and more. Click here to view the full agenda.
EDUCATION AND TRADESHOW
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in the Presentation Theatre & Exhibition Hall
Whether you need help with marketing, social media, funding, financing, taxes, sales, hiring or anything else, we’ve got you covered.
Gain practical skills and knowledge you can use in the real world with our education sessions and workshops lead by guest speakers and business experts, including:
- U. GARY CHARLWOOD, Founder and Chairman, Century 21 Canada, The Charlwood Pacific Group, Centum Financial Group Inc, Real Property Management and UNIGLOBE Travel International
- STEVE THORP, Co-Founder, Postmark Brewing and Roaring Twenties Wine Co.; Founder, FreshTAP and Vancouver Urban Winery
- NICK ROCKEL, Editor-In-Chief, BCBusiness
- LYNDON CORMACK, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Herschel Supply Co.
- FARHAN MOHAMED, Editor-in-Chief and Partner, Daily Hive
- ZACH BERMAN, Co-Founder, The Juice Truck
- TARA BOSCH, Founder and CEO,SmartSweets
- GARRET LOUIE, Owner, Fortune Sound Club, Livestock and Timebomb Trading Inc
- BRIANNE MILLER, Founder and CEO, Nada
- BARRY HARTMAN, Co-Founder and CEO,505-Junk
- MIKE ZAREMBA, Co-Founder, Float House; Co-Host, Vancouver Real
To access sessions with these guest speakers, you will need to purchase an All Day Pass or Education Pass.
5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Looking to network?
Join us for a night of networking, drinks, messages from government and a keynote with a BC industry influencer, as we celebrate all things entrepreneurship and launch the Small Business Awards.