- This event has passed.
StartupTech 2017 Winter Roadshow: Toronto
February 27 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Welcome To StartupTech 2017 Winter Roadshow: Toronto
We invite all tech enthusiasts and business founders to come out to our StartupTech 2017 Winter Roadshow in Toronto. This is an intimate event that will give you a chance see some great startups in all different fields, to learn from other founders, partake in great speaker sessions, demos and much more. We don’t want you to just attend the event but be part of it and get value! So come out to network, learn about some great companies and sample some great craft beer.
Our 2017 tour is designed to highlight and showcase innovative talent in the Toronto & Waterloo Startup and Tech communities. We help bring local founders, tech enthusiasts, and investors together to enable opportunities to showcase talent, new ideas and foster innovation.This is StartupTech’s inaugural launch of roadshows and summits as we are on a mission to promote and help foster growth and support talent in the North American tech eco-system. StartupTech Unleashed started out as a simple group to help share ideas, foster support and help fellow business owners. It has evolved from a small business group to a large organization with members and events in multiple cities.
What We Offer During The Roadshow
- Keynote Speakers: We have a full day of speakers planned that will provide expert advice, education from founders and top professionals in their field. Covering topics such as navigating the funding ecosystem, scaling your product, marketing and so much more.
- Demos: This will include a chance for everyone to try VR headsets, drones & robotics. Get a chance to see some great products, get an opportunity to connect with the founders and learn why they do what they do!
- Pitch Coaching Session: Covering the best way to create and practice a pitch with a coaching session.
- Pitch 2 Peers Contest: This is the focal point of the night where 10 early stage companies get a chance to pitch their business to you our judges. The final winners are judged by our members with $1,000 cash upfor grabs and hundreds in our partner program benefits!
- StartupTech After Party: We end the night with a bang, open networking, food and drinks and party ‘till 11pm.
- BEER!: Try some great craft beer and munchies and enough said!
Get involved and be part of our mission
(Speakers will be updated shortly)
- 10:00am-11:00: Registration & Open networking .
- 11:00am-11:45pm: 1st trainingsession
- 11:45- 12:00pm: Break out session &networking
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: 2nd training session
- 12:45 -2:00pm Light lunch break out session
- Expo opens: 1:00pm
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: 3th training session
- 2:45- 3:00pm: Break out session &networking
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: 4th training session
- 3:45pm-4:00pm Breakout session
- 4pm-5:30pm: Pitch competition:
- 6pm-6:30pm: Grand prize ceremonies and closing remarks:
- 6:30pm-11:00pm: Open VIP networking party
Bonus: Fantastic door prizes.
We would like to thank all our sponsors for helping make the StartupTech Unleashed events possible.
Verkspace: One of Toronto’s newest coworking experience in collaborative/community/shared workspaces located in Old Town. The beautiful space features a lounge and great areas designed to get work done and concierge services.
Conference Cloud: Is a next generation virtual attendance platform specifically designed for conferences to scale audiences and monetize their content. ConferenceCloud gives you a simple way to stream your conference live and help recover foregone revenue. Provide a truly unique digital attendee experience and with ConferenceCloud.
Skyphone: SkyPhone is a smartphone number in the cloud that manages all incoming calls into your business and directs them to the right person on your team regardless of their location or what type of phone they’re using.
Arvuu Inc.: An interactive marketing company focusing on Augmented Reality and traditional marketing. The launched their own augmented reality viewer called ARenginePRO so that anyone can create their own projects.
Disclaimer: By signing up or attending any STU meetup event, you agree that StartupTech Unleashed may record or photograph the Event, (including You, your likeness, voice, image and any guest you bring), and use it publicly or privately in any form of media, including for commercial purposes.