With the increase in security incidents and breaches of privacy, CIPS Saskatchewan is pleased to present a one day conference on security and privacy.
The day will feature presentations and keynotes from experts in the area of cyber security and privacy. There will also be a CISO panel discussion focusing on what companies are doing to ensure that their data is secure, and their customer's privacy protected.
The following are the confirmed presenters and or panelists:
- Richard Baker, CEO, rSolutions
- Daryl Godfrey, CTO, SaskTel
- James Goodchild, Vice President, Information Technology & CISO, Greystone Managed Investments
- Marc Kneppers, Telus
- Ronald J. Kruzeniski, Q.C., Saskatchewan Information and Privacy Commissioner
- Nathan A. Schissel, MLT Aikins LLP
- Caleb Taylor, Chief Security Officer & Director Risk Management, eHealth
- Scott Jones; Assistant Deputy Minister, IT Security; Communications Security Establishment
Registration Closes: May 17, 2017 at 5pm CST.
Location: Mackenzie Art Gallery, 3475 Albert St, Regina, SK S4S 6X6