- This event has passed.
Canadian Privacy Summit 2017
May 2 - May 3$875.00
This Summit is designed for top experts and key stakeholders in the technology and privacy communities, and across diverse sectors in Canada, to assess the latest developments and build solutions for Canada. Stakeholders will share their experiences and best practices to provide decision makers with innovative solutions.
Participants at this event will be technology experts, policy and decision makers including Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Data Scientists, tech innovators, and public and private sector privacy leaders.
What Can You Expect?
The Summit will explore the solutions to privacy challenges in Canada and will include discussions on:
- Strategic Direction for Innovation, Technology and Privacy in Canada
- Mobility—Biometrics and Access
- The Role of the Chief Privacy Officer and the ATIP Officer
- Social Contract for Transparency in the Public and Private Sector
- Realizing Meaningful Privacy and the Internet of Things
- Privacy and the Relationship Between Data Scientists and Privacy Officers
As a Summit participant, your insights will contribute to a report that will:
- Shape future decisions on privacy
- Inform the development and implementation of current and upcoming national policies
- Influence key policy decision makers on next steps