- This event has passed.
7th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for Colleges, Universities & K-12 Schools
April 11 - April 12Free - $495
Enhance your education technology strategies and be inspired to improve your learning outcomes at this annual event. As the leading Canadian conference dedicated to Education Technology, this event provides actionable strategies for developing creative and engaged students and highlights the year’s newest and leading-edge innovations.
What’s new this year?
· Specialized tracks, 25+ Speakers, 10 Case Studies, 25+ Leading Institutions and more
· Virtual Reality and ground breaking perspective from leading researchers
· Gamificationandadding game elements to courses and engage students
· Enhancing Faculty Buy-In and Implementing BYOD and 1:1 programs
· Discuss and solve challenging issues regarding Improving Data Security & Ensuring Privacy
· Take away solutions on – Data & Analytics, Social Media, Coding, 3D Printing and Pedagogy
· Patrick Mullane, Executive Director, HBX, Harvard Business School
· Margarida Romero, Associate Professor of Education Technology, Laval University
· Claude Martel, Professor in Educational Technology, Concordia University
· Peter Arthur, Director, Centre for Teaching and Learning, The University of British Columbia Okanagan
· Anjuli Ahooja, Faculty (AP Physics), Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator (MIEE), Appleby College
· Tracy Parish, Education Technology Specialist, Southlake Regional Health Centre
· Mark Carbone, CIO, Waterloo Region District School Board