- This event has passed.
2017 Canadian ISP Summit
2017-11-06 @ 8:00 am - 2017-11-08 @ 5:00 pm$350 – $650
Designed for Internet Service Providers (large and small) across the country, theCanadian ISP Summit is a multi-day conference that allows attendees to address the challenges and opportunities of the current business environment.
Brought to you by The Canadian Network Operators Consortium Inc. (CNOC), the Summit is a compelling event that addresses the issues that matter most to our community, encourages open communication, stimulates interaction and unites us all in the common goal of thriving in the midst of constant change.
The Summit will feature keynote speeches, general session presentations, general session panels & lightning talks. Representatives from various ILECs, carriers, industry and hardware vendors are on hand to help you answer questions regarding sales opportunities. The conference provides a unique opportunity for service providers to network with each other and talk to industry leader technology vendors.
About the Canadian Network Operators Consortium Inc.
The Canadian Networks Operators Consortium (CNOC) is composed of over 30 competitive telecommunications services providers currently operating in many regions of Canada. The objectives of CNOC are:
- To represent the interests of those bodies corporate in Canada that own or operate wireline and/or wireless networks, in whole or in part, and are involved in the competitive provision of communications services to the public over those networks;
- To promote innovation and productivity in Canada, as well as Canada’s international competitiveness through the removal of barriers to increased competition in the provision of communications services;
- To influence the development of laws and regulations, regulatory and judicial determinations, as well as public policy affecting communications in Canada;
- To be the recognized and visible authority on the Canadian provision of competitive communications services;
- To ensure that high levels of knowledge, training and ethics are adopted by Canadian competitive communications service providers;
- To increase the level of competitive communications services business in the Canadian economy.